Some of the Answers to your Questions
- Why does church exist? Our biblical purpose is to EXALT Jesus Christ as the Head of the church (Colossians 1:12-20), to EDIFY (feed, mature, equip) the church through gracious ministry leaders and teachers (Ephesians 4:11-16), and to EVANGELIZE our community through various outreach opportunities including the world by partnering with missionaries and church planters through the proven Faith Promise plan (Acts 1:8).
- Does First Baptist Church believe the Bible? First Baptist is a Bible believing church. We love God including His Word. At FBC we believe that the Bible, God’s Word, is our final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- Can you describe the people of First Baptist? We are a family. The people of First Baptist love their church, they love each other, their giving is from the heart, they are committed, but our most outstanding strength is a spirit of oneness.
- Describe a typical service at FBC? We teach and preach the Bible in all services with passion and with purpose. Our goal as a church is to feed the flock, to mature the saints, to edify the church, and to equip the membership to shine as lights in a troubled world. In addition to teaching and preaching, we sing hymns, have special music, and enjoy the fellowship of one another.
- Do you have social events? We love fellowship which means spending time together. Events and activities play a vital role in our church. Events are regularly scheduled for teens, adults, and for the entire family throughout the calendar year.
We are located at 365 Main Street in Groton, Massachusetts.
Nursery Care is available for all our services. We use a reliable pager system to privately contact a parent if their infant or child needs attention. Nursery Care including our Children’s ministry is staffed with loving and faithful members who will care for your children.
Bible Classes for Everyone | Sundays at 9:30 am
- Adult Bible Class
- Teens (Grade 7-12)
- Juniors (Grade 4-6)
- Beginners (Age 4 to Grade 3)
- Toddlers (Age 2-3)
- Nursery Care (Newborn up to age 2)
The Sunday Morning Service (10:45-Noon)
The Worship Service begins at 10:45 am in the Main Auditorium.
Children’s Church for Age 4 to Grade 3.
Nursery Care available for Newborn up to Age 4.
Help us Serve You
- If you are planning to be our guest.
- Or if you want a visit from our pastor.
- Or if you have a question or a comment.
Simply use the Contact Form below.